Full Stack Developer, Central London – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
This fantastic agency pride themselves on shaping industry leading, high-quality work and their employees are at the heart of everything they ever do. Their team is made up of the sharpest, most imaginative minds in digital and, pooled with their tailored technology; they are forever delivering only the best work for their loyal customers. They are now on the hunt for more gifted people, particularly a Full Stack Developer, to join them, hit the ground running and continue to raise the bar even higher.
This Full Stack Developer will be joining a firm development team that works across external and internal projects. They operate across three areas of development: internal & public facing products, data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work. This Full Stack Developer role will be predominantly focused on the first of these but working across all three may also form part of the role from time to time.
The key responsibilities of this Full Stack Developer will include:
- Generating robust documentation where necessary, including potentially client facing material.
- Liaising with the Head of Technology, Product Manager and Lead Developer on new projects.
- An awareness of technological advances including SEO.
- Discussing with the development team and any other stakeholders, executing new features for existing systems.
What we are looking for in this Full Stack Developer:
- Strong CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
- Laravel or Symfony experience
This Full Stack Developer will join an agency who go the extra mile for their employees. Are you a Full Stack Developer who wants to become an integral part of a market-leading agency?
This Full Stack Developer will enjoy a tranquil, hospitable and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs.
This agency will offer this Full Stack Developer:
- Competitive salary that mirrors just how much you contribute
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
- 25 days paid holiday, excluding their annual Christmas shut down plus the standard bank holidays
- Generous training budget
Are you a Full Stack Developer who wants to be in control of their own fate with a structure to help develop your career?