Junior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
Looking for a step up from Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level? We’ve got the perfect opportunity with a strong digital agency who are going through an exciting period of growth at the moment. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work across clients in hospitality, travel, gaming and health & fitness. Sound ideal to you?
This Junior Account Manager role is for someone who is great with clients and looking to kick on in something quickly. This Junior Account Manager will see you working in a fun, friendly team who are great at what they do. You’ll be working on CRM campaigns, utilising data to work with clients and implement effective strategies across a variety of channels.
As Junior Account Manager you’ll be someone from a data and CRM background, but also knowledgeable across channels including digital, display, social, print, PR and much more. Are you the Junior Account Manager we want to speak with? Please do get in touch, they’re looking to move quickly on this role.
Here’s some responsibilities you’ll have as Junior Account Manager:
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements and ensure they’re happy with progress
- Working alongside development teams, project managers, planners and much more
- Working on data and CRM campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns stick to the brief
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Junior Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working with CRM and data
- Great organisational skills