Junior Account Director, Central London – Up to £47,500 dependent on experience
Strong with data? This data-driven agency are growing at an incredible rate, and are looking for a Junior Account Director who is ready to take the next step in their career. The Junior Account Director they are looking for will be someone from a CRM / email background, being able to hit the ground running as soon as possible.
They’re looking for a Junior Account Director who is able to work with data to produce targeted, effective emails which go above and beyond the client brief. Here, they take pride in their work and have a great reputation for the innovative work they do. You’ll be a Junior Account Director looking to progress in your career with a great team.
Being a Junior Account Director you’ll be liaising with clients to update them on campaign progress, take any requests and give feedback to the rest of the team. Are you great at client-servicing? You’re exactly the kind of Junior Account Director they are looking for.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Junior Account Director:
- Data segmentation and customer profiling to ensure emails are effective
- Client liaison
- Conducting post-campaign analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Work collaboratively with external agencies, stakeholders and internal teams
This is what they’re looking to see in this Junior Account Director:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience within a data-driven agency / role
- Great experience with data, CRM and email
If you think you’re the Junior Account Director we are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.