Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, Central London – Up to £24k DOE plus benefits
This award-winning brand experience agency are firing on all cylinders right now. They have an impressive client roster and are entering into an exciting period of growth with activations across the board including festivals, roadshows, in-store promos and big events. If you’re a newly established or experienced Account Executive / Senior Account Executive with skills to pay the bills, then please read on.
This innovative experiential agency work collaboratively with their clients to use strategic thinking, a creative approach and years of extensive knowledge to bring consumer experiences to life. Are you an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive that can help them lead this charge?
Here’s what will be expected of this Account Executive / Senior Account Executive:
- Supporting the management of multiple accounts across various sectors
- Management and development of junior client relationships
- Managing the creative process and being ‘on-site’ when necessary
- Being actively interested in the experiential / brand experience space
Are you the Account Executive / Senior Account Executive that this well-known experiential agency needs?
Here’s the kind of experience we’re looking for in this Account Executive / Senior Account Executive:
- Extensive events/experiential experience (preferable)
- Upbeat, bubbly and confident personality
- Great interpersonal skills
- Driven and career focussed
Are you an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive with these attributes?