Marketing Automation Executive, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
Is your next role going to be with a digital marketing agency who are well-respected in the field? Get in touch about this role for a Marketing Automation Executive to join a fantastic agency who are thriving at the moment. Here, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Marketing Automation campaigns are delivered effectively and achieve results.
As Marketing Automation Executive you’ll be responsible for working on data segmentation and customer profiling, ensuring that campaigns are targeted. You’ll be managing the process from end-to-end, and will work across a range of platforms including Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
This Marketing Automation Executive role is for someone who has previous experience with email, having worked on automation campaigns using an ESP. As Marketing Automation Executive you’ll be used to working on post-campaign analysis and reporting, ensuring client objectives are being met or working towards them.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Marketing Automation Executive:
- Handling post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Working on data segmentation and customer profiling
- Keeping on top of campaign progress
- Liaising with various departments within the agency
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Marketing Automation Executive:
- Great email experience
- Experience utilising data in campaigns
- Experience across ESPs such as Eloqua, SFMC, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.
- Desire to progress in your career