Senior SEO Consultant, London, Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
This global digital marketing agency is built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data insight. Working with clients who are household names in highly competitive sectors, they develop effective, long-term proven strategies with their efforts having a real impact on their business. They have built their own tools, won awards for their work, and expanded across three continents. They need a Senior SEO Consultant to help them push the business forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of SEO campaigns in a client-facing role. This Senior SEO Consultant must be skilled and confident enough in their abilities in order to answer client and internal questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner. The focus for this Senior SEO Consultant is on innovation and understanding the “bigger picture” while delivering industry-leading service to the agency’s clients.
The responsibilities of this Senior SEO Consultant will also include:
• Technical on page auditing – analysis, recommendations and implementations
• Off page auditing – link reviews and strategy input
• Competitor Analysis – on and off page
• Analysing – crawling, duplication and organisation of content
• Testing – proposals from own research for internal review
• Leading internal meetings
• Overseeing campaign wrap-ups – traffic, link and ranking
The Senior SEO Consultant this agency is looking for should be passionate about all things SEO. They are looking for a Senior SEO Consultant who is competent with writing and debugging in HTML and CSS, as well as have the ability to write basic documents including site audits, competitor analysis and backlink reviews.
The requirements of this Senior SEO Consultant will also include:
• Strong knowledge of basic content creation (whole page)
• Ability to review & provide insight into backlink profiles and individual links
• Understanding of the principles of Negative SEO
• Ability to use all major analytics packages and 3rd party SEO tools
• Ability to conduct Market Analysis (client and major competitor identification)
• Understanding of Paid Search and Adwords
• Have a commercial understanding pricing structure, rate card, time versus spend
• Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO
This agency is well known for have a very employee centric approach and they are giving the successful Senior SEO Consultant the opportunity to work in one of London’s most iconic offices that comes with pool and ping-pong tables, an arcade and fantastic views. This agency also offers all employees benefits such as:
• 25 days paid holiday
• Comprehensive pension, dental and healthcare packages and
• A competitive salary that will be reviewed regularly
This is a truly great opportunity for any Senior SEO Consultant looking to advance in their career and work within a fast-paced agency environment.