SEO Consultant, London, Up to £30k DOE plus benefits
We are on the hunt for a SEO Consultant to join an award-winning fantastic digital agency that prides itself on bespoke technology and data insight. Having expanded across three continents, they need a SEO Consultant to help them take the agency to new heights.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the deployment of SEO campaigns in a client-facing role. This SEO Consultant must be passionate about all things SEO, demonstrating a proactive attitude towards testing, learning and self-development. The focus for this SEO Consultant is on delivering industry-leading service to the agency’s clients.
The successful SEO Consultant will be responsible for the following:
• Analysis – crawling, duplication and organisation of content
• Testing – proposals from own research for internal review
• Campaign wrap-ups – traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/ Calculation of ROI
• Organising internal meetings and setting agendas
• Preparing and presenting internal presentations
• Leading small internal meetings
• Attending conferences/networking and report back to business
• Preparation of client pitches
The SEO Consultant this agency is looking for should know SEO like the back of their hand. They are also looking for a SEO Consultant who is competent with writing and debugging in HTML and CSS, as well as having the understanding of the role and integration of content strategies within SEO.
The requirements for the successful SEO Consultant include:
• Knowledge of popular CMS' and web frameworks and their strengths and weaknesses
• Good Local, Mobile and Video SEO knowledge
• Ability to conduct Change Analysis to review effectiveness of technical or content changes
• Understanding role and integration of content strategies within SEO
• Brand assets – tone of voice, understanding and leveraging for SEO
• Ability to use all major analytics packages and 3rd party SEO tools
• Ability to conduct Market Analysis (client and major competitor identification)
• Understanding of Paid Search and Adwords
• Have a commercial understanding pricing structure, rate card, time versus spend
If you dream of working in one of London’s most iconic offices, featuring ping pong and pool tables, great views and a kitchen stocked to the brim, this role gives the SEO Consultant just that chance. Working for this great agency, the SEO Consultant will enjoy benefits such as:
• A competitive salary that is reviewed regularly
• Comprehensive pension, dental and healthcare packages and
• 25 days paid holiday
This is fantastic opportunity for any SEO Consultant looking to take their next career steps and work within a fast-paced agency environment.