Data Administrator, Central London – Up to £33k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a strong Data Administrator to join a fast-paced integrated agency who work with some huge clients. Here, you’ll be responsible for managing data for automotive clients, ensuring that their data-driven campaigns have the material they need to deliver great results. Are you the Data Administrator we are looking for?
While here has Data Administrator, you’ll be tasked with creating and managing email marketing campaign data using a bespoke data management tool and email management systems. You’ll be someone who is used to extracting customer data for reporting during and after marketing campaigns, uploading customer data into a bespoke guest management system and more.
Are you a Data Administrator who is ready for a new challenge? This agency are looking for someone who can help build long term client-relationships, work closely with campaign managers, account handlers and other departments within the agency and much more. Sound ideal to you?
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Data Administrator:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers about campaign data requirements including data modelling, data cleansing advice and management of mailings
- Ensuring colleagues have correct data and information to use in marketing campaigns
- Manage projects to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Extracting customer data into bespoke guest management system, including invalid email outputs
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Data Administrator:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience within an agency beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with formulas such as vlookups, concatenate using pivot tables and filtering
- Understanding of databases and web-based applications
- Understanding of GDPR principles and applications