Programme Director, Central London – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
This agency is looking for a hands-on, delivery-focused Programme Director to work with one of their main clients to help audit, refine and deliver key strategic CRM programmes across multiple channels.
The role requires a seasoned Programme Director who is well-versed in managing complex multi-channel marketing programmes. This Programme Director must be able to understand the strategic vision and translate that into tangible executable deliverables, managing a team to coordinate internal teams at the agency, the client and third-party agencies to ensure there are clear end-to-end roadmaps and that delivery is second to none.
The client is large and has a complicated stakeholder landscape. The successful Programme Director will have worked with similar clients in the past and be able to work in a mature environment that encourages autonomy. A direct and "crack on with it" delivery style Programme Director would be best suited to this role.
This is what we’re looking for in this Programme Director:
- Ability to understand programme strategy and manage the tactical implementation of that strategy
- Comprehensive understanding of CX principles, project delivery methodologies and corporate identity/branding
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A resourceful problem solver with a proven track record in project management, organisation, and leadership skills
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Some experience of delivering complex CRM programmes
The Project coordination and delivery responsibilities of this Programme Director will include:
- Team leadership and project oversight including course correction where necessary to ensure programmes are delivered perfectly and are on time and on budget
- Experience managing resource and matching skill sets within budget and a keen interest in following marketing and project management trends
- Experience supporting client service and strategy with account development plans
- A bridge between internal teams and delivery partners to ensure client objectives are realised to understand key dependencies in the end to end process
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership between client, third party agencies and internal teams