Sales Manager, Central London – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
This ever-growing agency have been developing steadily for over a decade and are at the forefront of the revolution in customer insight and loyalty. They are looking for a Sales Manager who shares their philosophy of digital, data and devotion comms.
Their innovative, award-winning technology has helped them attract the best in the business and seen their growth rocket. They’re already in a unique and exciting position and are set to become the industry leader, delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world: targeted offers and unique shopper insight through an extensive network of retailer partnerships. Are you the Sales Manager they need to help push the business the business forward?
This agency are committed to supporting and developing employees both professionally and personally. Hard work is rewarded, progression is encouraged and they offer numerous attractive benefits beyond salary, including generous holiday (growing based on service), flexible working hours and company socials.
This Sales Manager role provides:
- An opportunity for you to build strong relationships with household brands and to deliver an exciting product
- No one day the same working environment.
- Education to clients through data
This Sales Manager will have responsibilities/skills which include:
- A solid understanding of the advertising, loyalty, performance marketing / digital media space
- A good fit within dynamic teams, comfortable with fast and fluid environments
- Being a great team player
- Being ambitious, driven, can-do attitude, self-starter, high achiever
- Excellent written and spoken English, excellent presentation skills
- Extreme energy and passion
Are you the kind of Sales Manager that’s looking for the next step in their career? Are you a Sales Manager with skills and experience that resonates with what this agency are looking for?