Junior Project Manager, Central London – Up to £26k pro rata dependent on experience
Are you a Junior Project Manager looking for a new challenge? This branding agency are looking for someone to help them on a freelance basis working on a range of clients within the property sector. The Junior Project Manager we are looking for will be someone with great experience within an agency and a desire to learn new skills.
As Junior Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing projects across both on and offline channels including digital and print. You’ll be responsible for working alongside various departments in the agency to produce work, and will ensure that work is delivered on time.
This Junior Project Manager will be someone with some experience on both print and digital preferably, and will be available to start as soon as possible. They’re looking to get this Junior Project Manager who is at the top of their game.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Junior Project Manager:
- Ensuring that all departments have what they need at the right time
- Pushing campaigns through the agency
- Working with budgets and timelines
- Overseeing print and digital campaigns alike
Is this the kind of Junior Project Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Junior Project Manager:
- Strong organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Experience on both online and offline campaigns preferable
We’re looking to speak to a Junior Project Manager as soon as possible regarding this role.