Digital Technical Writer, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
It takes a special agency to be named one of the fastest growing tech agencies in the UK. They’re innovators and experts in digital and tech, looking for a strong Digital Technical Writer to join them as soon as possible. This role will be a great opportunity for any Digital Technical Writer looking to kick on in their career.
As Digital Technical Writer you’ll be taking up a role which includes writing conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code. Being the Digital Technical Writer here means you’ll be the key link between Developers, Product Owners / Managers, Analysts and many other teams in the department.
While here you’ll be working in a fun, growing team with plenty of work in the pipeline. You’ll need to be a Digital Technical Writer who is used to working on developer products and communicating with external developers through conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references and more.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Digital Technical Writer:
- Managing complex documentation projects
- Design and organised documentation sets for new APIs and developer products
- Writing technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, e.g. API reference docs and developer guides
- Support developer documentation with relevant sample code
If you’re the Digital Technical Writer we are looking for, here’s what you’ll have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role such as technical writing, product documentation or online publishing
- Experience researching and writing documentation for developers such as APIs, SDKs, web technologies etc.
- Experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS; proficiency in a UNIX environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment