Junior Art Director, Central London – Up to £30k DOE plus benefits
Have a passion for charity or not-for-profit? We could have the perfect Junior Art Director role for you. This agency are leaders in their field and work with some of the most widely known charities across the world. They are looking for a Junior Art Director, who can think conceptually, and has the skills to bring their creative ideas to life. Sound ideal to you?
The successful Junior Art Director will work with a copywriter to have great ideas that become beautiful, responsive marketing materials for charity clients. The Junior Art Director will have the opportunity to develop ideas right from initial concepts through to final delivery, from the first pitch to the finer points of design.
Below is what the Junior Art Director will be responsible for:
• You will work hard to ensure continued high standards for the art direction aspect of the work we produce.
• Work in partnership with a copywriter and the wider team to generate strong fundraising and marketing ideas that meet the given brief across a range of audiences and media.
• To liaise with a copywriter and the wider team to demonstrate and help sell these ideas by producing concept presentations.
• To present your work to clients or to other staff when appropriate.
• To take responsibility for the art direction of the work we produce – ensuring that it meets both client and agency requirements as well as the requirements of the media in which it is used.
The ideal Junior Art Director will also have evidence of experience working in advertising, to be demonstrated by a portfolio with examples of creative campaigns, preferably with some in the charity sector.
If you are a Junior Art Director with a passion for all things charity and not-for-profit, looking to join an agency with some great work in the pipeline, this role is ideal for you.