Junior Copywriter, Central London – Up to £30k DOE plus benefits
Do you a passion for charity or not-for-profit? We could have the perfect Junior Copywriter role for you. This agency are leaders in their field and work with some of the most widely known charities across the world. Joining as Junior Copywriter, you will be working on a variety of on and offline campaigns, which have a real impact on the world.
As Junior Copywriter, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality writing in a range of lengths, from punchy headlines, through thumb-stopping Facebook ads, to compelling, beautifully-crafted long copy for press ads and direct mail packs. You will be working in tandem with Art Directors to have great conceptual ideas that become beautiful, responsive marketing materials for charity clients.
The ideal Junior Copywriter will also have a great a passion for charity and making the world a better place.
As Junior Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
• You will work hard to ensure continued high standards for the written aspect of the work we produce. This is to include responsibility for copy output between first round and final.
• Work in partnership with designers and other staff to generate strong fundraising and marketing ideas that meet the given brief across a range of audiences and media.
• To work in partnership with designers and other staff to demonstrate and help sell these ideas by producing concept presentations.
• To present your work to clients or to other staff when appropriate.
• To work in partnership with designers and other staff to refine and develop selected ideas to the point where they can be implemented.
• To work in partnership with designers and other staff to interpret and execute client comments in a way that does not compromise the creative product.
The successful Junior Copywriter will also have the following:
• You may have some agency experience.
• You may have had work placements within agencies.
• You will have a portfolio full of examples of your creative thinking and writing.
• A relevant degree within an advertising or marketing course.
This great agency is always putting their employees at the heart of everything they do and they now need a Junior Copywriter to join the team and help them make the world a better place, step by step.