Creative Artworker, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
We are on the lookout for a Creative Artworker who wants to join an agency with an amazing reputation and is becoming a big-name agency. This agency is being recognised for changing the way marketing is done with new innovative ways. They are leaders in their sector, and are looking for a strong Creative Artworker to join their team.
The Creative Artworker they are looking for will be the final link in the chain that delivers fundraising campaigns for our clients, some of the biggest and most well-known charities around the globe.
The ideal Creative Artworker will have a strong print and digital design background, the Creative Artworker is responsible for ensuring that all creative is supplied to the correct specifications. They will work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to deliver beautifully crafted design solutions across a broad range of channels.
Below is what the successful Creative Artworker will be doing:
• Produce high quality material for print and digital purposes for a range of clients including UNICEF, the British Heart Foundation and Mind.
• Work closely with our art directors, copywriters to interrogate, and action client feedback.
• Assist with image retouching and visualising.
• Build relationships with printers, suppliers and partner agencies.
• File and font management.
The ideal Creative Artworker will also have:
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite.
• 3+ years of experience within the industry.
• Diverse portfolio, which demonstrates proficiency in art working across a variety of executions.
• Experience in translating and adhering to (multiple) brand guidelines.
• Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently.
• Solid print-process knowledge.
• Previous experience of working in a creative agency or an in-house studio.
If you’re a Creative Artworker looking to join an agency looking to make a positive difference worldwide and you have a passion for all things charity this role could be ideal for you.