Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
Have a passion for charity or not-for-profit? We could have the perfect Account Manager role for you. This agency are leaders in their field and work with some of the most widely known charities across the world. Joining as Account Manager, you will be working on a variety of on and offline campaigns, which have a real impact on the world.
You will be joining a fun and friendly team who are great at what they do. This Account Manager role could see you working on direct mail TV, digital, press and much more. As Account Manager you will be tasked with ensuring accounts are run as smoothly as possible, delivering campaigns on time and meeting client objectives.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is great with clients and someone who is used to working in a collaborative environment. You will be working alongside creatives, planners, project managers and naturally, clients. The agency you will be joining have a great culture and work on some innovative and exciting campaigns. Do you think you are the Account Manager we are looking to speak with?
Here is what this Account Manager will be working on:
• To deliver exceptional fundraising projects – developing and managing schedules, booking resource, invoicing, devising briefs and ensuring creative stays true to them.
• To understand your clients’ needs – identifying opportunities and working with the team at Open to make recommendations.
• To keep track of the budget ensuring work is scheduled and delivered in the agreed time.
• Agreeing hours for jobs and reviewing weekly reports to ensure individual jobs are remaining profitable.
Below is what they are looking for in this Account Manager:
• Agency experience is preferable.
• Charity sector experience would be a bonus, but a passion for the sector is more important.
• Good negotiating and influencing skills.
• Good information management skills and process orientation.
• Well organised, with a proven ability to multitask..
• Excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking for an Account Manager role you can really grow in, that is exactly what they have to offer.