Senior Copywriter, Central London – Up to 40k DOE plus benefits
Looking to progress in your career with an agency, you feel at home in? This agency are experts in the charity and not-for-profit so if you are looking for a role with a feel-good factor, this could be perfect for you. This great agency need a Senior Copywriter, who is able to deliver on the agencies creative visions on a consistent basis.
The successful Senior Copywriter will create outstanding work for our charity, non-profit and commercial clients. You will work alongside the Studio team, across all clients on projects including direct mail, digital DRTV, video and integrated campaigns. You will take the role of Creative Lead on a key client, becoming the expert on their brand, their work and their creative challenges as well as building key relationships with clients.The ideal Senior Copywriter will also have a deep passion for charity and making the world a better place.
The successful Senior Copywriter will be responsible for the following:
• Work with the Designers to produce strong creative concepts for our clients that not only meet, but also surpass the brief.
• Present your work to clients in an engaging, collaborative way.
• See your work through from Concepts to Artwork, working with Client Services to take on board client feedback without compromising the creative or its effectiveness.
• Work collaboratively with Planning to ensure the latest insight and best-practice is built into your work.
• Take on the role of Creative Lead with a key client, becoming the expert on their brand, their work and their creative challenges as well as building key relationships with clients.
• Manage your time effectively, with the support of the Delivery team, to ensure your work is delivered on time and on budget.
The ideal Senior Copywriter will also have:
• Portfolio which demonstrates excellent copywriting skills – both conceptual and long copy – and experience of delivering effective channel-neutral, integrated campaigns for the charity and not for profit sector.
• Experience of writing effective copy for Digital and Social channels.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to inspire your clients and colleagues
• You are a confident mentor who can use their experience to inspire & develop line report(s).
If you are a Senior Copywriter looking to join an employee-centric agency with some great work ready and waiting for you, this role is the one for you!