Strategy Director, Central London – Up to £70k DOE plus benefits
Have a passion for charity and not-for-profit organisations? We could have the perfect Strategy Director role for you. This agency are leaders in their field and work with some of the most widely known charities across the world. Joining as Strategy Director, you will be responsible for leading the strategic development of their key charity partners, to unlock their fundraising and engagement potential. Sound ideal to you?
The successful Strategy Director will be expected to make decisions on client strategies, build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders, and provide leadership for project and client teams. They will also have a passion for the charity and not-for-profit industry and they will believe that they are able to make a difference.
Below are the responsibilities for the successful Strategy Director:
• Draw together various disciplines – such as audience research, data analysis, product development & business planning – to produce coherent, effective and actionable strategies for clients.
• Generate and ensure the application of both audience insight and testing to maximise effectiveness across the agency.
• Work fluidly across audiences, objectives and channels.
• Demonstrate thought leadership within the agency and the sector.
• Build and demonstrate a collaborative approach with other teams.
• Help deliver the agency’s key strategic goals as part of the planning leadership team.
• Supporting the Head of Planning and Strategy in developing new products & opportunities.
The ideal Strategy Director will also have the following:
• At least 7 years experience in a marketing role which included budgetary responsibility and strategic planning.
• Significant experience of working across a range of audiences & channels, including digital.
• Significant experience of using data and insight to inform marketing strategy.
• Experience delivering strategic solutions across a range of clients or organisations.
• Experience of working in or with non profit organisations.
• A strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of strategic planning.