Planner, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
Looking to progress in your career with an agency, you feel at home in? This agency are experts in the charity and not-for-profit so if you are looking for a role with a feel-good factor, this could be perfect for you. As Planner, you will be expected to work with Senior Planners to deliver high quality, effective and actionable insight and strategy to their clients.
The successful Planner will be expected to alongside more senior members of the team, build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders, and work collaboratively with project and client teams.
If you are, a Planner who has a passion for all things charity and not-for-profit we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Below is what the successful Planner will be responsible for:
• Undertake effective desk research to identify actionable insights for client work.
• Plan fundraising campaigns across channels that drive results for fundraising appeals, supporter engagement and mass participation events.
• Develop testing plans, delivering optimisations and performing analysis across campaign performance.
• Work with Senior Planners to develop work for clients that meet targets, uncovers valuable insight and bring in new business from existing clients.
The ideal Planner will have the following:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role which included budgetary responsibility and strategic planning.
• Experience of working across a range of audiences & channels, including digital.
• Experience of using data and insight to inform marketing strategy.
• Experience of working in or with non-profit organisations.
• Presentation skills and excellent written English.