Art Director / Senior Creative, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a strong Art Director / Senior Creative to join a fun, friendly content agency with some huge clients on their books. Working with top clients in FMCG, you’ll be responsible for working on social projects, and will be confident in idea generation and managing a team. This role will involve managing junior members of the creative team, taking client briefs and developing conceptual ideas.
To join them, you’ll need to be someone with a strong background in social and digital, having spent a lot of time focusing on it. You’ll have excellent communication skills and a real eye for detail, being able to deliver concepts which go above and beyond client expectations. You’ll have an eye on popular culture, and aware of trends, brands and technologies which are gaining traction.
Are you looking for a busy agency to be a part of? Looking to work with some of the most forward-thinking, innovative brands who are targeting youth markets? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this Art Director / Senior Creative role.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Art Director / Senior Creative:
- Ensuring creative work is delivered on time and brief
- Maintaining quality control of owned assets throughout campaign
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the creative team
- Taking business and marketing objectives and using them to deliver effective creative
The Art Director / Senior Creative we are looking for will be described by the following:
- Great social and digital experience
- Experience across a variety of clients
- Experience focusing on youth markets beneficial
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Are you the Art Director / Senior Creative we are looking for?