Senior Big Data QA Engineer, New Delhi, India – Up to RS1,100,000 DOE plus benefits
This huge and famous global agency network are looking to bolster their talented performance marketing team with a strong Senior Big Data QA Engineer.
Their New Delhi office connect brands to today’s connected consumers so that they can speak directly to their audience wherever they are. Before they buy any media, they get to know a brand, their data, their business, their audience and their objectives. They create targeted, measurable, evolving marketing strategies connecting brands to their audience. Are you the Senior Big Data QA Engineer that can help them continue to make this a reality for their clients?
This Senior Big Data QA Engineer will work within the Engineering team reporting to the Head of Product. The Senior Big Data QA Engineer will be working closely with the Data team in the UK and India, who are involved in providing clients with insights into their campaigns, audience etc.
This Senior Big Data QA Engineer will be responsible for:
- Validating data pipelines/workflows delivered by Data Engineers and dashboards by the BI Engineers against user story requirements
- Ensuring principles of privacy and security are assessed and designed into the data solutions
- Writing high quality, generalised test datasets and test methods for verifying and validating new functional and non-functional data pipelines/ workflows and dashboards, enabling automated testing wherever possible
- Generating golden datasets to efficiently stress-test software and assure version control
- Reporting QA outcomes to Data Engineers, BI Engineers and Business Owners
- Working in an agile way and to do so closely with colleagues
- Developing standard QA rules that would be applied across all data pipelines/workflows and dashboards
- Providing documentation and training material to support knowledge retention
- Maintaining a high-quality audit trail of your data pipeline/workflow and dashboard testing
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Creating standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery of the QA team
- Evaluating different tools and technologies to be used by the team
The requirements of the Senior Big Data QA Engineer include:
- Understanding of Quality Assurance data practices
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests and mocking the data
- Hands on experience to analyse regression reports, automated builds and KPI's
- Strong experience of writing acceptance criteria or scenarios collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Participated in full development data lifecycle
- Experience with SQL, Python, data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Athena, Hive etc.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward.
- Have a want to work in a highly collaborative and cohesive working environment.
This impressive global digital media agency can offer this Senior Big Data QA Engineer the following:
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Family health insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Regular events including team lunches and indoor games
- Employee training/learning programs
- Monthly movie and shopping vouchers
- Healthy snacks