Senior DevOps Engineer, New Delhi, India – Up to RS1,000,000 DOE plus benefits
This huge and famous global agency network are looking to bolster their talented performance marketing team with a strong Senior DevOps Engineer.
Their New Delhi office connect brands to today’s connected consumers so that they can speak directly to their audience wherever they are. Before they buy any media, they get to know a brand, their data, their business, their audience and their objectives. They create targeted, measurable, evolving marketing strategies connecting brands to their audience. Are you the Senior DevOps Engineer that can help them continue to make this a reality for their clients?
This Senior DevOps Engineer will work within the Engineering team reporting to the Head of Product. The Senior DevOps Engineer will be working closely with the Data team in the UK and India, who are involved in providing clients with insights into their campaigns, audience etc.
This Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Administering and support our 24/7 AWS based infrastructure, ensuring it is secure, resilient and performant
- Designing and building the infrastructure to support our existing and upcoming data products
- Helping to install or test new software and make sure they are scalable and highly performant
- Planning for the maintainability of the infrastructure and foresee weaknesses in the setup
- Working with their engineers to build and maintain effective deployment processes
- Implementing monitoring and alerting solutions
- Defining and evangelising DevOps best practices to improve reliability and performance
- Proactively auditing the security of our systems
- Documenting infrastructure setup making it replicable
- Working in an agile way and to do so closely with colleagues
- Providing documentation and training material to support knowledge retention
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Creating standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery
- Evaluating different tools and technologies to be used by the team.
The requirements of the Senior DevOps Engineer include:
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Athena, Hive, S3, EMR, EC2, Glue, EKS etc.
- Experience in writing Shell/Python scripts and other programming languages
- Have strong knowledge of working within an AWS environment and infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Have strong Linux knowledge/skills
- Have the ability and confidence to ‘own’ the AWS infrastructure, prioritising activities and identifying risks
- Have experience of working in an Agile and/or CI/CD environment
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward
- Have a want to work in a highly collaborative and cohesive working environment
This impressive global digital media agency can offer this Senior DevOps Engineer the following:
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Family health insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Regular events including team lunches and indoor games
- Employee training/learning programs
- Monthly movie and shopping vouchers
- Healthy snacks