BI Engineer, New Delhi, India – Up to RS500,000 DOE plus benefits
Are you a BI Engineer looking to take their next career step in India, working for one of the globe’s biggest advertising groups? This agency delivers business growth for clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies. Their New Delhi office connect brands to today’s connected consumers so that they can speak directly to their audience wherever they are. Before they buy any media, they get to know a brand, their data, their business, their audience and their objectives.
They now need a BI Engineer to work closely with the Data team in the UK and India to provide clients with insights into their campaigns.
As BI Engineer, you will be working in the Engineering team, reporting to the Head of Product. The successful BI Engineer will be designing, developing and maintaining scaled, automated, user-friendly reports and dashboards that will support the business needs.
The responsibilities for this BI Engineer include:
- Collaborating with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements.
- Helping build data products/dashboards that could be used across clients and geographies.
- Applying your deep analytic and business intelligence skill to extract meaningful insights.
- Serving as liaison between the Business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing actionable insights into current business performance.
- Creating standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery of the BI team.
- Evaluating different tools and technologies, which will be used by the team.
- Providing documentation and training material to support knowledge retention.
The successful BI Engineer will have the following:
- Experience in Excel as well as data visualization tools like Datorama, Qliksense, Quicksight, Tableau or similar BI tools
- Experience with SQL, Python, data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Athena, Hive etc.
- Experience in application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational/business processes
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward
- Have a want to work in a highly collaborative and cohesive working environment
This great agency is well-known for putting its employees first and that’s no different here. As BI Engineer, you will be entitled to the following:
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Family health insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Regular events including team lunches and indoor games
- Employee training/learning programs
- Monthly movie and shopping vouchers
- Healthy snacks