Senior BI Engineer, New Delhi, India – Up to RS1,200,000 DOE plus benefits.
Are you a Senior BI Engineer looking to further their career in India at the world’s biggest advertising holding group? This digital media agency is all about delivering business growth for clients through effective digital media strategies. Their New Delhi office connect brands to today’s connected consumers so that they can speak directly to their audience wherever they are. They create targeted, measurable, evolving marketing strategies connecting brands to their audience
They now need a Senior BI Engineer to work closely with the Data team in the UK and India to provide clients with insights into their campaigns.
As Senior BI Engineer, you will be working in the Engineering team, reporting to the Head of Product. The successful Senior BI Engineer will be collaborating with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements
The responsibilities for this Senior BI Engineer include:
- Helping build data products/dashboards that can be used across clients and geographies
- Applying your deep analytic and business intelligence skill to extract meaningful insight and learning from large and complicated data sets
- Serving as liaison between the Business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing actionable insights into current business performance
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Creating standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery of the BI team
- Providing documentation and training material to support knowledge retention
The successful BI Engineer will have the following:
- Experience in Excel and data visualization tools like Datorama, Qliksense, Quicksight, Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Experience with SQL, Python, data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, Athena, Hive etc.
- Experience in application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational/business processes.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward.
- Have a want to work in a highly collaborative and cohesive working environment.
This great agency has always put it employees at the heart of everything they do and you can expect it to be the same for you. As BI Engineer, you will be entitled to the following:
- Monthly movie and shopping vouchers
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Regular events including team lunches - and indoor games
- Family health insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Healthy snacks
- Employee training/learning programs