Paid Search Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This brilliant paid search / performance marketing consultancy set-up to challenge the status quo of the agency world. They take a consultative approach to how they work with clients. They work in the heart of businesses to help brands meet objectives and create better tech / paid products which deliver better performance. Now they need a Paid Search Account Manager to help with optimisation of all Paid Search, PPC, SEO and Mobile App marketing campaigns.
Every one of this consultancy’s clients is different and their KPIs, products and customers are at the heart of how this agency drives growth. They believe in data-driven and multi-talented teams working closely with clients to multiply their growth potential. Are you a Paid Search Account Manager that wants to be involved in an agency setup that’s a little different?
This Paid Search Account Manager will have a massive variety of work across clients, from strategy consultancy to agency delivery. This consultancy work very closely with their clients – more so than your average agency.
We’re looking for a Paid Search Account Manager that has experience across the following digital channels:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Programmatic Display
Are you a Paid Search Account Manager with the following:
- Hands-on paid media and programmatic display campaign management experience
- Strong client facing experience
- Highly analytical and numerate – preferably with experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
There are many great reasons to work for such an agency as this one with them offering great benefits such as:
- Rewarding work with great opportunities for development & progression
- Swanky office near Old Street with a gym, showers, reading room, good coffee and a great Italian restaurant on premise
- Access to a large number of flexible FORA working spaces and offices around London
- Best of both worlds: work in blue-chip companies’ marketing teams and a fast growth agency at the same time