Account Manager, Central London – £35k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for a smart Account Manager to join one of the best known global agencies in the world. This role has a slight twist, - you’ll be managing highly confidential work for some very interesting clients.
This Account Manager will be working in a specialist division dedicated to harnessing the best of people, skills, creativity and technology - to tackle humanity’s most sensitive, complex and intractable problems. Huge issues like global poverty, gender inequality, health and nutrition, sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR), stigma and discrimination against minorities.
This Account Manager’s clients are global and at the cutting-edge of behaviour change activities. They include government agencies, trusts and foundations. These clients are the most committed people that you will meet and they look to the agency for partnership, expertise, best practice, inspiration, rigour and magic. In them, they find a true match for their passion and commitment.
This Account Manager will sit at the heart of a specialised team, developing broad-reaching campaigns that address very real social problems in the UK. (e.g. cyber-crime, child sexual exploitation, gangs).
This Account Manager will be an extension of the client’s business and be trusted as their strategic partner with their best business interests at heart. You’ll be an Account Manager that will be part of a team that changes people’s lives for the better.
This smart Account Manager will have responsibilities that include:
- Developing good relationships with creative partners, contributing to briefings and reviews in a constructive way
- Starting to take a more active role in overseeing the development of concepts and making sure they are on brief
- Proactively looking for ways to help inspire and shape the work, offering help and support to their creative partners
- Being able to talk confidently about the work with clients and partners, and constructively discuss their feedback
This well-rounded Account Manager will:
- Be experts in a similar working environment commensurate with current job title
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a practical understanding of commercial operations
- Have excellent oral and written communications skills (English)
- Be proficient in all components of Microsoft Office (Outlook, word-processing, power point and spreadsheets)
- Have excellent communication skills to enable him/her to engage with senior stakeholders and to understand client requirements
- Have a sense of responsibility towards the organisation’s reputation
- Have ability to work independently
- Be agile thinkers and culturally sensitive