PR Business Director – Central London, Up to £70K dependent on experience
We’re looking for an amazing PR Business Director to join one of the best known agencies in the world. This great role allows you to look after some top secret clients and work! Sound exciting? It is!
This PR Business Director will be working in a specialist division dedicated to harnessing the best of people, skills, creativity and technology - to tackle humanity’s most sensitive, complex and intractable problems….problems like global poverty, gender inequality, health and nutrition, sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR), stigma and discrimination against minorities.
This PR Business Director’s clients are global and are at the cutting-edge of behaviour change activities. They include government agencies, trusts and foundations. These clients are the most committed people that you will meet and they look to this agency to for partnership, expertise, best practice, inspiration, rigour and magic. In this agency, they find a true match for their passion and commitment.
This PR Business Director will be fully accountable, with the Strategy Director, for the long-term strategic direction on their business, leading all strategic conversations at the highest levels, both internally and externally.
This PR Business Director will be an extension of the client, and be absolutely trusted as their strategic partner, with the best interests of their business at heart. Bring fresh thinking to deliver impact across their business.
This amazing PR Business Director will:
• Actively seek out wider industry knowledge, training and development opportunities to ensure they are equipped to understand complex problems and recommend the right solutions.
• Be able to write a strategy paper that is clear and concise, exemplifying Brutal Simplicity of Thought.
• Be trusted to craft a pitch/proposal submission, with the oversight and support of Senior Management
• Have total responsibility and accountability for all resourcing, profitability, contracts across the business and be driven by an ambition for growth.
• Be responsible for all pastoral care of team members, ensuring they are motivated, have clear paths for progression, tangible performance objectives, regular feedback and are both properly rewarded and happy.
• Be relied upon by the senior client as the senior lead who is fully accountable for all outputs and business outcomes.
• Behaviour Change experience is not required but a passion for the sector is.