Social Insight Analyst (Arabic speaking), Central London – £38k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an ambitious Social Insight Analyst to join one of the best known global agencies in the world. This role has a slight twist, - you’ll be managing unique projects for some very special clients.
This Social Insight Analyst will be working in a specialist division dedicated to harnessing the best of people, skills, creativity and technology - to tackle humanity’s most sensitive, complex and intractable problems. Huge issues like global poverty, gender inequality, health and nutrition, sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR), stigma and discrimination against minorities.
This Social Insight Analyst will work with clients that are global and at the cutting-edge of behaviour change activities. They include government agencies, trusts and foundations. These clients are the most committed people that you will meet and they look to the agency for partnership, expertise, best practice, inspiration, rigour and magic. In them, they find a true match for their passion and commitment.
With online content forming an increasingly important component of messaging campaigns, there is a requirement for a Social Insights Analyst to support the Social Insights Manager. This support comes in the form of providing understanding about the performance of campaigns delivered in the Arabic language via social media and other online platforms.
This Social Insight Analyst will also be required to provide insight not only about the performance of the agency’s campaigns, but also insights into other competing social media content, as well as insights on the narratives and discussions that might impact on the agency-produced messaging.
This smart Account Manager will have responsibilities that include:
- Providing Arabic linguistic expertise in both the gathering of data and translation of results
- Using Arabic language skills, support teams working on various projects using social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon
- Identifying trends and themes on social media, specifically with regards to behaviour and language
- Reporting, translating and producing summaries on social media trends and developments
- Producing other written assessment reports and feeding research findings into other reporting
- Assisting the Arabic Social Insights Manager with ad hoc research tasks
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the team
This well-rounded Social Insight Analyst will have skills and experience that include being:
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Highly computer literate with an existing interest in social media
- Agile thinkers and culturally sensitive
- And having experience working within or for Middle Eastern communities