Account Executive, Central London – Up to £26k dependent on experience
Looking for the first step in your marketing career? We want to chat. This agency are busy and looking for a new Account Executive to join their team. They’re a fun, friendly agency with some great clients and campaigns to get started on. Here, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities across the agency, so you’ll need to be someone who enjoys learning new skills.
As Account Executive you’ll be responsible for delivering campaigns for a variety of clients in the charity / NFP sector. Are you looking to work on feel-good campaigns? This is your chance. As Account Executive you’ll be working across campaign management, team co-ordination and finance management too. You’ll be responsible for booking and managing freelance talent with the studio, ensuring campaigns run smoothly and are delivered on time.
Are you the Account Executive we are looking for? You’ll be someone with a desire to progress in their career, and will look to learn new things. They’re a fun agency with some great campaigns in the pipeline, and are looking for real talent for this role.
Here’s what this Account Executive is responsible for:
- Project managing client jobs and liaising with clients
- Scheduling and managing freelance talent
- Overseeing the development of campaigns
- Chasing supplier invoices and raising client invoices
- Compiling contact reports, action lists and more
- Support account handling and new business teams
- Proofreading copy and creative work
Sound like your kind of Account Executive role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.