Senior Acquisition Consultant, Central London – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
Are you a Senior Acquisition Consultant looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you. This Senior Acquisition Consultant role is with a leading digital consultancy who work with huge clients. They are looking for a Senior Acquisition Consultant with a strong understanding of CRM and data. Here, you’ll be working both in the consultancy and closely with the client to develop CRM campaigns which achieve objectives.
This agency need a Senior Acquisition Consultant to join their Digital Consulting team. With a focus in acquisition, the role will be split between retained client work and project work supporting a portfolio of key clients across multiple sectors.
The responsibilities for this Senior Acquisition Consultant will include:
- Reviewing digital marketing activity to build multi-channel/channel specific marketing strategies
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Interim management of in-house client roles
- Advising and establishing effective ways of working across client teams/agencies
Some of the key requirements of this Senior Acquisition Consultant role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, either ‘hands on’ management or very close oversight of 2 or more digital channels: PPC, Display, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, Aggregators, Content, Organic Social, Email, Push or CRO
- Understand the strategic roles specific digital channels can play in a customer journey; and how best to develop subsequent cross-channel strategies that deliver business objectives
Analytics, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Proficient with numbers and Excel with the ability to develop forecasts and budget plans
- Skilled at analysing and extracting insights from performance data, often using multiple sources of data to build the most meaningful insight to develop marketing strategies
- Strong presentation and communicational skills; being able to create a narrative, proposing an idea and the reasoning behind it while delivering with presence and confidence.
- Able to liaise with and most importantly influence, key client stakeholders (e.g. senior managers, C-suite, channel experts and agency representatives) advising on best strategy.
We’re looking for a Senior Acquisition Consultant who has personal attributes which can be described like this:
- You are confident and approachable individual who finds a way to connect with those you work with, whether that’s colleagues, clients or partners
- You are a self-starter, able to “get things done” without the need for hand holding
- Highly motivated, with the will and drive to succeed; be goal driven
- You understand the bigger picture and think strategically
- You are passionate about solving problems with fit-for-purpose solutions
- A professional attitude, with entrepreneurial, innovative and creative flair
- Naturally inquisitive