PPC Executive / Manager, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Executive / Manager to take their career to the next level with a truly famous global brand and in a fun, exciting and rapidly developing digital marketing team.
The successful PPC Executive / Manager will have a proven track record of running PPC campaigns – either for brand or agency. This PPC Executive / Manager will be expected to manage and implement PPC projects that exceed expectations and deliver amazing results.
This PPC Executive / Manager will have the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of digital marketing, ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything they do.
This PPC Executive / Manager with have duties and responsibilities that include:
• Creation of overall PPC strategy
• Implementation of PPC strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs
• Creation of bespoke landing pages to aid the PPC campaigns
• Delivery of projects on platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook & Twitter
• Ongoing monthly optimisation of PPC campaigns
• Analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
• Bespoke reporting
• Ensuring individual KPIs are met each month
This PPC Executive / Manager will need to be able to demonstrate skills such as:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns (in-house or agency)
• Experience in all aspects of PPC including Google AdWords, Bing, Display, Programmatic & Social PPC
• Proficiency in Google Analytics
• Ability to analyse and improve results
• Commercial awareness to drive campaign optimisation, data and insight driven
• Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
• A willingness to learn, research and use own initiative
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
• Excellent time management skills
• Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
• A team player who’s able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills, with perfect command of the English language
• Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
We’re looking for a PPC Executive / Manager that has the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of digital marketing, ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything this company do.