Creative Strategist, Central London – Up to £90K or £400 per day (Perm or Contract) DOE
Are you a creatively minded Strategist with a passion for big ideas that can shift culture? Somebody who balances logic and magic in their thinking, who soaks up the ebbs and flows of social change, who loves the world of insight and can bring it to bear on foundational strategic thinking that can work in all manner of channels and contexts?
This agency’s people have diverse backgrounds and career histories that mean they bring a unique perspective to all sorts of challenges.
This Strategist will be joining an insight and ideas agency. This agency create ways for people to understand and influence society and culture. Their work spans insight, strategy and film, partnering with organisations from global tech giants to one-woman NGOs, from international brands to social enterprises.
This Strategist will believe that change isn’t black and white, it’s complex, nuanced and full of colour. This agency have evolved from an insight agency working on social change and making great films, to an insight and ideas agency that helps clients understand social problems and how best to influence them through agnostic creative strategies. Many of their projects involve collaborating with specialist delivery agencies (design, branding, digital, product design) to help realise the change strategies they devise.
This Strategist will have a client list that spans tech giants, global FMCG corporations, one-woman NGOs and mediamoguls-turned-philanthropist.
We’re looking for a Strategist who:
- Understands brands and how to navigate the 21st landscape of fragmented audiences and channels.
- Is passionate about social and cultural change, and the opportunity to build sustainable and progressive businesses and communities.
- Appreciates the power of human stories and powerful narratives to move hearts and minds.
- Has a love for insight, solving wicked problems and holistic creative ideas.
- Can deftly navigate politics and sensitivities that are part of the course of working with NGOs, policy
teams, government bodies and business leaders.
- Able to inspire and coach creatives and clients alike.
- Relishes approaching problems and solutions from an agnostic perspective, and collaborating with
others to make brilliant stuff happen.
What this Strategist needs to bring to the role:
- 5+ years in strategy roles in creative businesses (advertising, digital, content, marketing, technology)
- A demonstrable passion for social and cultural change
- Expertise in thinking about brands, creative and comms from a holistic viewpoint
- Confidence and enthusiasm to take on thorny and ambitious social challenges
- Ability to understand and translate into action a range of data sources, from qualitative research to social data
What it would be nice to see from this Strategist:
- An unconventional career path that has exposed you to a range of environments and practices
- Creative writing skills
- Connections to great creative and production partners
- Desire to be part of the growth journey from a small to medium sized company