German speaking Content Executive, Central London - Up to £28K dependent on experience
This online tech business are accelerating their growth plans after securing multi-million pound funding. They are generating a brilliant team of smart, curious people so they can significantly expand their services. This German speaking Content Executive will be integral helping them grow as much as possible.
This tech business are currently one of Europe’s biggest names. They work across Germany, France, UK and Ireland, however they are constantly looking to add that roster and this German speaking Content Executive will be liaising with Content Managers to help them do just that.
This German speaking Content Executive will work on marketing content for their website, newsletters, app and social pages.
This German speaking Content Executive reports into the Senior Content Manager for Germany and works alongside a team of other Content Managers and Content Executives as well as freelancers.
This German speaking Content Executive will:
• Be responsible for writing, editing and reviewing content for various channels and target audiences e.g. website content, blog posts, newsletters, content marketing campaigns and paid search campaigns
• Work with a host of freelance writers and other external content creation resources, from briefing through to publishing, to meet the needs of the German market
• Support in launching key new services and products that will make an impact on people's lives and health
• Help Content Managers take ownership of content quality in the German market, ensuring the highest standards are set and maintained
• Working closely with product teams on improving the user journey from a content point of view
This German speaking Content Executive will work closely with other Content Managers and Executives from other locations; other Marketing teams, including SEO, PR, and Retention
This German speaking Content Executive will have:
• Be a native German speaker, with excellent writing skills and flawless grammar
• Experience in working with freelancers and/or copywriters
• Be naturally passionate about content that resonates with a new and existing audience
• Have 1-3 years relevant experience
• Experience in working with product and UX teams
• Experienced in working with content management systems (CMS)
What can this German speaking Content Executive expect from the business? Well you can be sure to expect the following:
• Trust and Autonomy – The ability to manage your work schedule
• Private healthcare cash plan
• Generous training budget
• Flexible working
• 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
• Relocation support