Performance Marketing Executive, Central London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a new Performance Marketing Executive role? We want to hear from you about this exciting role with a start up in the sports betting industry. They’re a forward-thinking, innovative business with a lot of great things in the pipeline. You’ll be joining them at an exciting time, leading their performance marketing activity.
Are you a Performance Marketing Executive ready for the next step in your career? They’re looking for someone to take ownership of their paid campaigns. Are you well-versed with PPC, display, SEO, social and other channels? You could be the Performance Marketing Executive we are looking for.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to work end-to-end on all PPC and GDN ads as well as paid social. This role will involve optimising campaigns, producing ad copy when needed, A/B testing creative, conducting competitor analysis and much more.
This is what’s involved in this Performance Marketing Executive role:
- Building, implementing and managing social, PPC and GDN ads
- Carrying out testing to test creative
- Monitoring and reporting on all campaigns for optimisation
- Drive acquisition to improve CPA and revenues
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Performance Marketing Executive:
- 1-3 years’ experience in performance marketing
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Adwords, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Interest in sports / sports betting is a bonus