Senior Marketing Automation Consultant, Berlin - €45K-€70K dependent on experience
We’re looking for new talent to join this mar-tech consultancy who are at the forefront of innovation. Here, you’ll be working with a team who are producing marketing automation campaigns which drive real results for big name clients. They’re looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant who is well-versed in marketing automation platforms to join them as soon as possible.
This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will play a key role in helping a broad range of clients develop their data driven CRM and multichannel digital marketing solutions. This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will work closely with the marketing automation and delivery teams, offering best in class solution guidance and consultancy.
This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will be an integral part of the mar-tech consultancy team. This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will proactively seek out new opportunities and deliver strategy to help drive the growth of accounts across the globe.
This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will offer excellent technical oversight and drive relationship development by showcasing this mar-tech consultancy’s capabilities and providing an unparalleled customer focus.
This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Add value to clients by providing expert guidance, working with them to interpret, define and develop their technical requirements.
• Provide marketing automation consultancy, guiding clients with best practice implementation and execution of multi-channel digital marketing strategies within a variety of marketing automation platforms.
• Assist in the management and progression of clients strategic objectives and development roadmaps.
• Actively monitor and engage in the discovery of new and updated marketing technology, maintaining relevant best practice knowledge and expertise in the field.
• Be commercially focused and proactively identify areas for account growth, presenting technology and solutions which drive revenue through new and existing relationships.
• Partner with this mar-tech consultancy’s client services and sales teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers.
• Work closely with this mar-tech consultancy’s delivery team to support the translation of business requirements into solution development and execution.
• Provide support and guidance in the growth and development of the technical consultancy team.
This Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will have excellent skills in:
• Speaking and writing English and German
• Client facing experience with a proven customer focussed attitude and excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Strong CRM and data driven digital marketing experience.
• Technically literate with familiarity in data processes and governance.
• 4+ years implementation experience with marketing automation platforms and technologies.
• Knowledge of digital marketing industry standards and best practices with the ability to match client’s business requirements to product capabilities.
• Good documentation and presentation skills with experience interpreting and translating technical requirements.
• Track record in commercial awareness across the sales and delivery process.
Desirable, but not essential skills would be:
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud awareness and experience.
• Salesforce Sales Cloud awareness and experience.