Strategy Director, Central London – Up to £90k dependent on experience
Want to work for a leading network agency on some exciting accounts? This agency do some great work in the field of behavioural change, and are looking for a Strategy Director from a similar background to join them. You’ll be leading a busy team who are doing some great work which changes lives. Are you the Strategy Director we are looking for?
As Strategy Director you’ll be responsible for understanding client objectives and work closely with them to develop strategic plans to achieve them. Here they work across a range of channels to produce integrated campaigns, so having experience in a similar role is essential. You could be planning work across both on and offline channels including digital, social, PR, display, email, CRM and much more.
This Strategy Director role will see you managing a successful strategy with a lot of a clients who rely on them for their forward-thinking expertise. You’ll need to be from an agency background, and be looking to progress with an agency who are innovative and looking for the best talent. You’ll be someone who can put themselves in the mind of the target audience and understand their drivers, ensuring that campaigns are successful in their approach.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Strategy Director:
- Heading up the strategy department
- Planning across a variety of channels to produce integrated campaigns
- Create propositions which clearly address and achieve business objectives of the client
- Working closely with creative teams, account handlers and more to ensure success
- Presenting work to clients
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Strategy Director:
- 7+ years’ experience in similar strategy roles
- Agency experience essential
- Experience planning across a wide range of channels
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience managing strategy teams
If you think you’re the Strategy Director we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible about this role.