Creative Technologist, Central London – Up to £60k dependent on experience
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the worlds’ best recognised tech companies? Here is your chance. We’re looking for a Creative Technologist who can come in and join their team to generate and develop new digital and physical product concepts which will address the needs of consumers across the globe.
This role will see you working with a smart, innovative team who are experts in what they do. As Creative Technologist you’ll work collaboratively, utilising research to generate concepts which will go on to be successful products.
You’ll be responsible for creating documentation to convey design solutions through models, renderings, design specifications and mechanical drawings. You’ll deliver project developments to R&D to show (both physically and digitally) consumer driven concepts with a real functional value.
Have you had experience with a well-known tech business with products in both physical and digital fields? We want to hear from you. They’re looking for a Creative Technologist who is experienced in a similar role, and looking for a forward-thinking team to be a part of. They’re looking for top candidates, so you’ll need to have a lot of transferrable skills for this Creative Technologist role.
Below is what you’ll be working on as Creative Technologist:
- Delivering physical and digital product concepts
- Working with various teams within the business to deliver work
- Assessing research to ensure your work is consumer-driven
- Lead communication with partner agencies and manage performance
- Maintain necessary documentation for simultaneous projects
Here is what they’re looking to see in this Creative Technologist:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in product engineering or consulting roles
- Hands on experience of integrating a new technology into a digital product solution
- Experience with design software and techniques in both 2D and 3D
- Strong experience across both physical and digital product innovation and engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills