Digital Media Marketing Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £75K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only nine months old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to paid marketing. They now want a Digital Media Marketing Manager to work with their paid and media agencies in London working across digital marketing channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach including PPC and SEO.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Digital Media Marketing Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Digital Media Marketing Manager role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
This Digital Media Marketing Manager will be working with the Marketing Director. This Digital Media Marketing Manager will play a key role in shaping and developing the digital media marketing strategy and approach; ensuring that this growing business optimise the appropriate digital channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement and drive business growth. This will include:
• Managing the digital media channels and be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all such channels.
• Developing, owning and optimising the digital media strategy management to increase brand awareness and drive revenue and growth.
• Partnering with the Marketing Director and Campaigns Manager to collaborate on, implement and optimise integrated marketing campaigns across the appropriate digital media channels.
• Develop KPIs for digital media channels/platforms; continuously evaluating and optimising performance for maximum reach while delivering against ROI targets.
• Provide the Marketing Director with weekly/monthly reports on performance of digital media channels/platform; outlining performance and applicable relevant metrics.
• Provide strategic input and feedback to the leadership team on relevant trends and insights to optimise marketing spend and performance, driving the efficiency and effectiveness of all digital media channels.
• Manage external relationships with media agencies and any other third parties.
• Support and participate in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required.
• Regular travel to London to meet with the media agency and to their office in Manchester to meet with Product and Tech teams.
Here’s what this Digital Media Marketing Manager will need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar digital media marketing role.
• Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach including PPC and SEO
• Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing digital media strategies and campaigns
• Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
• A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the digital marketing agenda
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.