Junior Marketing Executive – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £30K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only a year old, but already a household name because of their branding and fresh approach to marketing. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a Junior Marketing Executive to work with their trendy creative agency in London working across integrated campaigns - TV, Social, PR, Digital, Digital performance and events.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Junior Marketing Executive to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Junior Marketing Executive role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
Are you the kind of Junior Marketing Executive who wants to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion? We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
This Junior Marketing Executive will report into the Campaign Manager. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to support a growing marketing team in a young digital first consumer brand; supporting the team in creating and delivering effective marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement driving revenue and growth.
This Junior Marketing Executive role will include:
• Supporting on the delivery of advertising assets across a variety of channels including TV, Social, PR, Digital, Digital performance and events
• Weekly reporting on marketing performance
• Working with external agencies and specialists, keeping delivery on time and in budget
• Competitor reviews and consumer trends
• Organising events and merchandise
• Developing KPIs for all marketing campaigns and programmes; continuously tracking and evaluating performance and recommending ways to enhance performance and results.
• Providing the Marketing Director with regular reports on campaign results; outlining performance and applicable relevant metrics.
• Supporting and participating in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required.
Here’s what this Junior Marketing Executive will need to know/have:
• Experience working in a marketing department or creative agency on integrated campaigns
• An understanding of how a brand can best use social media to reach their audiences
• Proactive, and Solution lead team player
• Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
• A thirst for learning about the latest marketing trends and methodologies, and best practices.
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present to different audiences
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail.
If you’ve just started your career in marketing, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.