Partnerships Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only a year old, but already a household name because of their branding and fresh approach to marketing. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a Partnerships Manager to work with their trendy media and creative agencies in London working across various brand partnership campaigns.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Partnerships Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Partnerships Manager role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
Are you the kind of Partnerships Manager who wants to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion? We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
This Partnerships Manager will report into the Marketing Director. This Partnerships Manager will play a key role in the marketing team. This Partnerships Manager will be excited by sourcing and executing brand to brand marketing partnerships to benefit both brands.
This Partnerships Manager will be a leading member of the team, with strong interpersonal skills, extensive experience in working closely with clients to deliver best in class service every day, excited by sourcing and executing brand to brand marketing partnerships and executing data led strategies. This Partnerships Manager will be a team player, highly organised, client facing and will have a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
This Partnerships Manager will:
• Develop partnership strategies
• Work closely with the wider departments to share the partnership vision and how it aligns with other department partnerships needs
• Understand consumer research and data in order to inform the strategies
• Have an analytical mind to understand the ROI on any potential partnership investment
• Provide the Marketing Director with weekly/monthly reports on partnership performance
• Manage external relationships with all partner brands and relevant agencies
• Have the flexibility to travel when required
Here’s what this Partnerships Manager need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar role, either in house or agency.
• Experience of building and existing relationships with partner brands and successes
• A dependable team player
• The ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Assertive, confident, detail oriented,
• A black book of partner contacts and the ability to form new partner relationships quickly.
• Highly articulate individual with excellent presentation experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Commercially driven