Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA) Accountant, Woking, Surrey – £40-£55k dependent on experience
This personable accountancy firm are committed to genuine personal service. They’re looking for fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) Accountant who enjoys all aspects of being a trusted partner to their clients. This firm believe in building real relationships and not just producing amazing work.
The big opportunity for this Accountant is to ultimately become a Partner and lead the firm in the long run. The management team are looking for a leader of the future.
We’re looking for an Accountant who will be flexible and evolve the service you offer in response to changing circumstances. This new role reflects the continuous growth and excellent reputation at this thriving business.
We’re looking for ACA or ACCA qualifications. This firms’ client base is varied and offers a range of accountancy services to really impressive clients. They support their clients with business services, audit and assurance, wealth management, and much more.
This practice is very progressive and choose their clients carefully. The right attitude of the Accountant is as important as their skills and experience.
This Accountant will be:
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA)
- Looking to work permanently in a full time office based role
- RI (Responsible Individual) status to sign off audits (at least 2 years audit experience post qualified)
- Have good technical skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced in Excel
- Really good with people and relationship building
- Car drivers with own transport
- Be comfortable working with cloud based systems.
- Be client focussed with an outgoing professional but friendly supportive style.
- Have accountancy practice experience