Junior Account Manager (Tech), Central London – Up to £30k DOE plus benefits and 5k bonus
This tech business is a world-leader in digital marketing technology. They maximise online sales of brands and retailers globally and have a client portfolio which includes global tech giants who trust them to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest websites. They want a Junior Account Manager to help drive the business forward.
This tech firm’s clients are the best in the business. This Junior Account Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to work with huge household brand names, become a key player for large scale international marketing campaigns and also sit in the front row for big data conversations and cutting edge innovations.
This Junior Account Manager will have responsibilities that include:
- Forging key strategic relationships in order to retain and grow their top clients
- Being a trusted advisor to your clients and to your colleagues, acting both as point of escalation and as the strategic driver for each account, identifying and converting opportunities
- Engaging with clients on a day-today basis via web calls to surprise & delight; keep the client up to date on the progress with their campaign and leading performance reviews & optimisations
- Preparing & leading high-level face-to-face meetings between the client and product teams
- Managing key internal relationships in order to effectively drive the priorities of your clients
This Junior Account Manager will have skills such as:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people – internally and externally
- Experience of working with a range of clients at the same time, simultaneously and seamlessly
- A big interest in technical marketing
- A desire to work with sales teams, and be a part of the sales process
- Strong commercial skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality