Technical Manager / Analyst (Salesforce Expert), Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This tech business is a world-leader in digital marketing technology. They maximise online sales of brands and retailers globally and have a client portfolio which includes global tech giants who trust them to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest websites. They want a Technical Manager / Analyst to help drive the business forward.
This Technical Manager / Analyst will be a data cruncher with that unique knack to present data to clients in a way that gets them intrigued and wanting more. You’ll be able to make technical issues easy to understand for everyone (whether they’re technical or not).
This Technical Manager / Analyst will be a client facing evangelist who supports the team with all manner of queries behind the scenes and supports in the presentation of key metrics and deep dive analysis.
This Technical Manager / Analyst will be the person who will help fine tune the internal automation processes as this thriving tech business drive forward with their Salesforce roll out. You’ll build dashboards and measurement tools that produce fastidious and precise results.
This Technical Manager / Analyst will ensure timely resolutions of queries for and on behalf of clients internally, then accurately feedback with client facing tact. This Technical Manager / Analyst will not only support but will be the lynchpin for the CRM team and be their “Technical Guru”.
This Technical Manager / Analyst will champion all things data related, technical response and syndication.
This Technical Manager / Analyst will have:
- Brilliant knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people – internally and externally
- A passion for all things data and tech
- Strong commercial skills
- Confident at presenting skills
- Strong client service ethic
This Technical Manager / Analyst will also be:
- Educated to degree level or similar
- A proven success in lead gen digital marketing
- Great at understanding and have a passion for the digital marketing space
- Broad understanding of the marketing mix
- Proven analytical and data crunching experience