Senior Planner, Central London – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
Have a passion for charity and not-for-profit organisations? We could have the perfect Senior Planner role for you. This agency are leaders in their field and work with some of the most widely known charities across the world. Joining as Senior Planner, you will be responsible for leading the strategic development of their key charity partners to unlock their fundraising and engagement potential.
The successful Senior Planner will be expected to make decisions on client strategies, build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders, and provide leadership for project and client teams. They will also have a passion for the charity and not-for-profit sector and believe they can make a difference to people’s lives.
This Senior Planner will have responsibilities including:
- Drawing together various disciplines – such as audience research, data analysis, product development & business planning – to produce coherent, effective and actionable strategies for clients
- Generating and ensure the application of both audience insight and testing to maximise effectiveness across the agency
- Working fluidly across audiences, objectives and channels
- Demonstrating thought leadership within the agency and the sector
- Building and demonstrating a collaborative approach with other teams
- Helping deliver the agency’s key strategic goals as part of the planning leadership team
- Supporting the Head of Planning and Strategy in developing new products & opportunities
The ideal Senior Planner will also have the following:
- Significant experience of working across a range of audiences & channels including digital and CRM
- Experience of using data and insight to inform marketing strategies
- Experience delivering strategic solutions across a range of clients or organisations
- Experience of working in or with non-profit organisations
- A strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of strategic planning
If you’re a strategic thinking Senior Planner whose life is happier working with organisations that help change the world, we want to hear from you.