Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant, London – £70K-£85K dependent on experience
We’re looking for new talent to join this mar-tech consultancy who are at the forefront of innovation. Here, you’ll be working with a team who are producing marketing automation campaigns which drive real results for big name clients. They’re looking for an Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant who is well-versed in marketing automation platforms to join them as soon as possible.
This Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant will have a broad range of clients and develop their data driven CRM and multichannel digital marketing solutions. This Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant will work closely with their marketing automation and delivery teams, offering best in class solution guidance and consultancy.
As a technical services delivery expert, you will be an integral part of the consultancy team, you’ll proactively seek out new opportunities and deliver strategy to help drive the growth of accounts across the globe. This Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant will offer excellent technical oversight and drive relationship development by showcasing their capabilities and providing an unparalleled customer focus.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities for this Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant are:
• Add value to clients by providing expert guidance, working with them to interpret, define and develop their technical requirements.
• Provide marketing automation consultancy, guiding clients with best practice implementation and execution of multi-channel digital marketing strategies within a variety of marketing automation platforms.
• Assist in the management and progression of their client’s strategic objectives and development roadmaps.
• Actively monitor and engage in the discovery of new and updated marketing technology, maintaining relevant best practice knowledge and expertise in the field.
• Be commercially focused and proactively identify areas for account growth, presenting technology and solutions which drive revenue through new and existing relationships.
• Partner with client services and sales teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers.
• Work closely with the delivery team to support the translation of business requirements into solution development and execution.
• Provide support and guidance in the growth and development of the technical consultancy team.
This Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant will have:
• Client facing experience with a proven customer focussed attitude and excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Strong CRM and data driven digital marketing experience.
• Technically literate with familiarity in data processes and governance.
• 3+ years implementation experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products including; Adobe Campaign (Standard & Classic), Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager.
• 5+ years general experience with marketing automation platforms and technologies.
• Knowledge of digital marketing industry standards and best practices with the ability to match client’s business requirements to product capabilities.
• Good documentation and presentation skills with experience interpreting and translating technical requirements.
• Track record in commercial awareness across the sales and delivery process.
Ideally, this Adobe Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant will have:
• Adobe Marketing Cloud Certification.
• Hands on experience with other Marketing Automation Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot and SAS.