Account Executive, Central London – Up to £27k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Executive who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Executive role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improves lives across the world.
You’ll be working to help a well-renowned global climate change, so they’re looking for someone who is experienced and interested in this area. As Account Executive, you’ll be ensuring that campaigns across events, TV, partnerships, digital, content and some PR too are delivered on time and meet the brief.
This Account Executive role is for someone who is looking to work on generation-changing campaigns. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in climate change, ecology, geo-politics and current affairs, and will be experienced rolling out campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Executive would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of channels including events, TV, partnerships, digital, content
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Experience handling climate change campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised