Strategist, Central London – Up to £70k DOE plus benefits
This international advertising agency network is home to the smartest minds in the business. They work for some of the most creative and forward-thinking global brands around. Are you the Strategist with integrated / ATL experience they need to bring fantastic insights to big client projects?
Whatever’s changing for clients – from their customers and industry to their business model itself – this global agency is there to help clients rise to their challenges through insightful strategy, compelling creativity and, above all, ideas that make a difference. Are you the Strategist that can act as a client and creative partner for big brands that this agency are doing very creative things for.
This Strategist will be used to working with qual and quant research, but more importantly be creative and an integral addition to the studio.
This Strategist will have an integrated agency background behind them (preferably ATL too) and have responsibilities including:
- Working seamlessly with creative
- Being a key client advisor
- Writing presentations that establish a point of view
-Creating action plans for research: advising on quant questionnaires; analysing tracking studies and setting up and conducting qualitative research
- Understanding more sophisticated research programs (driver analysis, conjoint etc.)
- Collaborating and knowing how to “work the building”
- Writing case studies and awards entries
This Strategist will have qualities and competencies like:
- 4-8 years experience
- Oversee key projects independently
-Relationships w/ junior clients
- Mastery of basic research & briefs
- Writing decks with good narrative
- Develop an action plan and lead incremental projects or small pitches
- You have the ability and maturity to take on an “apprentice.”
- You understand different ways communications work and can tailor solutions to different problems
- You are a creative thinker who cracks the nut