QA Analyst (SQL), Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you looking to join a busy tech business with plenty of work to get started on? As QA Analyst, you’ll be joining them to work on testing a wide variety of systems. They’re looking for a great ETL Tester to build the team’s capability for new and existing development alongside a range of teams working in an agile scrum / Kanban model.
Are you experienced in working alongside SQL / BI Developers, Solutions Architects, Programme / Project Managers and Business Analysts? This QA Analyst will be working with a variety of teams to build the team’s capability for new and existing development. Here you’ll be performing both Black Box and White Box testing on the ETL Solutions and Data. Have you got experience performing testing on Data Correctness, Data Transformations, Data Validations? Get in touch as soon as possible.
We’re looking for someone who can collaborate with Developers and Solution Architects and test both the Development logic and the solution. As QA Analyst you’ll be vital in ensuring bugs and defects in the system are found and fixed before delivery, ensuring clients will be happy with the product. They’re a forward-thinking, innovative business, so you’ll have a lot to work on moving forward. Are you the QA Analyst we are looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what this QA Analyst will be responsible for:
- Define test requirements, cases and data
- Executing tests and analysing results to ensure system meets requirements
- Troubleshoot issues found during testing alongside the SQL / BI Developers and Solution Architects to resolve them
- Using Microsoft SQL Server Databases, SSIS, MySQL Databases, Google Big Query and other Google Cloud services
- Re-testing fixes to ensure problems are corrected
Below is what they’re looking to see in this QA Analyst:
- Great experience with SQL languages
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile environment