Junior Paid Media Manager, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a strong Junior Paid Media Manager to join this globally-recognised agency. They’re performance marketing experts, and are looking for a strong Junior Paid Media Manager to join them as soon as possible. You’ll be working on paid search and paid social campaigns with a range of clients here.
Are you experienced in paid search and social? You’ll need to be a Junior Paid Media Manager who is used to working across a range of platforms in search such as Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search. You’ll also have knowledge across social platforms such as Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram, using analytics tools to measure, analyse and optimise campaigns.
If you’re confident in building media plans and optimisation reports, we want to hear from you. You’ll be liaising with clients on a regular basis to keep them up-to-date on progress, understand their requirements and ensure the account runs smoothly.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Junior Paid Media Manager:
- Liaising with clients and taking client lead on smaller accounts
- Supporting team in implementing campaigns across social and search
- Build and analyse optimisation reports and make recommendations on improving campaigns
- Analyse data to stop trends and insights and report to stakeholders
- Develop testing framework for clients
- Build media plans and lead QBR /PCA analysis
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Paid Media Manager:
- 2 years’ experience in search and social
- Knowledge of different bid types such as Cost Cap vs Bid Cap, Maximise Conversions vs tCPA
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Mobile Measurement Partners
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and their uses
- Great with data, analytics and optimisation