Organic Social Media & Community Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to digital marketing. They now want an Organic Social Media & Community Manager to shape and develop their flourishing organic social media marketing strategy and community management approach.
This is a very unique opportunity for an Organic Social Media & Community Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Organic Social Media & Community Manager will ensure this tech business optimise the appropriate social channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customers engagement and drive business growth.
This Organic Social Media & Community Manager will have knowledge of social listening and competitor analysis skills. This Organic Social Media & Community Manager will have an important role creating relevant content strategies to help grow their reach.
This Organic Social Media & Community Manager will be:
• Managing the organic social media channels and community. Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all such channels.
• Developing, owning and optimising the organic social media strategy and community management to increase brand awareness and drive revenue and growth.
• Actively keeping on top of social media trends, social brand successes and the wider digital landscape and sharing these insights.
• Own the organic social media presence – engaging and growing our communities and creating content.
• Partnering with the Marketing Director and Campaigns Manager to collaborate on, implement and optimise integrated marketing campaigns across the appropriate digital and social media channels.
• Developing KPIs for organic social media channels/platforms; continuously evaluating and optimising performance for maximum reach while delivering against ROI targets.
• Providing the Marketing Director with weekly/monthly reports on performance of organic social media channels/platform; outlining performance and applicable relevant metrics.
• Providing strategic input and feedback to the leadership team on relevant trends and insights to optimise our marketing spend and performance, driving the efficiency and effectiveness of all organic social media channels.
• Managing external relationships with social media agencies and any other third parties.
Here’s what you’ll need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar organic social media and community management marketing role.
• Excellent working knowledge of organic social media channels/platforms and analytics to optimise journeys, and reach.
• Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing organic social media strategies and campaigns
• Experienced in organic social media advertising, having run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms using a strategic, targeted approach
• An excellent writer with the ability to turn social strategy into exciting and engaging posts and content, as well as being able to adapt your tone of voice to a wide range of clients
• You’ll have used various social media analytics and listening tools to uncover and report on brand performance and conversations e.g. Hootsuite and Brandwatch
• Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
• A passion for the latest organic social media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the organic social media marketing agenda
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
Please note this role will be working from home until 2021 due to Covid-19.